This presentation explores the challenges and learnings in scaling IoT tools in industrial manufacturing, emphasizing the importance of OT/IT collaboration and competence. It discusses the limitations of IoT solutions and presents Scania’s Modular approach as a potential solution. Additionally, it highlights the advantages and disadvantages of scalable IoT solutions and explores the potential of knowledge graphs to enhance insights in conjunction with IoT.
- Learnings from trying to scale IoT tools in industrial manufacturing
- Importance of OT/IT collaboration & competence on the shopfloor
- Realizing the limitations: from developing to purchasing services
- Scanias Modular way of thinking, applied to IoT
- Conceptual overview of a scalable IoT solutions
- Advantages and disadvantages